End of Season!

If you are a member of EVRFC Supporters Club then check here for announcements

Moderators: The ref, Henry Crun, Milo

Milo

End of Season!

Post by Milo »

Hi all

Just wanted to bring yo your attention the details of the end of season events organised by the supporters club.

Firstly due to the last home game being on a Tuesday evening, it is thought that it is not appropriate to announce the winners of the awards. Mainly due to it being a midweek game, the players wont be able to get into the bar until well after 10pm which wont leave many left in the bar etc.

The awards will be announced and presented at the supporters club end of season do which will be held on Friday May 8th in the clubhouse. Tickets are a meagre £2.50 for this with it being a little different to previous years. Instead of a buffet or food we are purely providing "nibbles" on tables. With the emphasis this year of it being fun not formal!
Tickets are on sale NOW so see the ebbw addicts table next tuesday to get yours early to avoid dissapointment. The room has limits due to licence and with the squad hopefully in attendace demand should be high with good sales already.

The plan for the end if season do is as follows:

Female Vocalist (Rebecca Gay, former player Kristian Gays sister!)
Disco with the one and only Disco Stu
Party games with Andy Pandy
Announcement and presentation of Player of the Year, Clubman of the year and most promising player of the year.
Prizes to be won including, framed signed team photo, signed Jersey and more!
Draw for supporters club member £50 winner.
Draw for junior supporters club member signed jersey.
Lots of fun!!!!

Both coaches will be there for this, and if persuaded may say a few words!
It is hoped that as many players as possible will attend this year, with the announcement of the 2008/2009 awards.

With regard to the awards, you should recieve a letter by tuesday (they are being posted tomorrow) with your voting slips to fill in. You can bring you voting slips to Tuesdays game or if you forget them, either post them to me or hand them in to the ballot box by the Aberavon game. That is the closing date for voting.

Any comments or questions, dont hesitate to let me know.

Milo
A bad days fishing is better than a great day in work!

http://iainswansonangling.weebly.com/
Stevey

Re: End of Season!

Post by Stevey »

I normally go out on a Friday night so I may honour you with my presence, what is the dress code, I still have a pair of "Gentle-Folk" jeans to wear if I can lose 4.5 stone in a week :lol: Milo if CJ has rung you there are 4 or 5 of us coming, if he hasn't there are 4 or 5 of us coming.
Stevey

Post by Stevey »

Oh, and I may get round to ironing my cheese-cloth shirt, all the rage in the 70's you know, bound to be back in fashion now, aren't they?
Stevey

Post by Stevey »

And my platform shoes will be polished too. :oops:
CJ

Post by CJ »

beaten you to it steve i emailed milo earlier

4 tickets shall be waiting on the door, so dont forget your wallet

i await for news of mr waggot but i doubt he'll get a permit for a friday night after our season has ended
Milo

Post by Milo »

Stevey wrote:And my platform shoes will be polished too. :oops:
I thought you were a blue suede shoes guy Steve?!
A bad days fishing is better than a great day in work!

http://iainswansonangling.weebly.com/