Supporters Club Info Sept 09

If you are a member of EVRFC Supporters Club then check here for announcements

Moderators: The ref, Henry Crun, Milo

Milo

Supporters Club Info Sept 09

Post by Milo »

Hi all, firstly a massive thanks to all who have so far joined the supporters club, bought merchandise and raffle tickets.
Membership cards are currently being done and will be dished out shortly

It is never too late to joint the supporters club, so of see myself or any of the Ebbw Addicts guys on match days for an application form.
It may or may not have gone noticed that the supporters club hasnt had its AGM as yet, the reason being is that our treasurer hasnt been too well of late and is currently un available to carry out a financial summary at the meeting. As soon as she's well enough, the AGM will be announced. Rest assured however is is business as normal for the supporters club.

The merchandise section has been going fantastically well, with the new range of EA and Steelmen branded gear going down a treat.
In addition to that I am now pleased to announce that the first batch of official Samurai kit has now been delivered, and will be on sale at the next home game. So far it is only the Samurai Polo Shirts that I have recieved but the Hoodys and replicas wont be too far behind. I have been given a ETA on the replicas of the first week in October, and will adivse further once I know more myself. As requested this gear is identicle to what the players wear, is excellent quality and well worth the money.

Thanks again for supporting the supporters club.
Milo
A bad days fishing is better than a great day in work!

http://iainswansonangling.weebly.com/
mr h

Re: Supporters Club Info Sept 09

Post by mr h »

very good work being done by the ones on the addicts table in the club well done