VOLUNTEERS URGENTLY NEEDED

If you are a member of EVRFC Supporters Club then check here for announcements

Moderators: The ref, Henry Crun, Milo

Graham

VOLUNTEERS URGENTLY NEEDED

Post by Graham »

Okay people, this is a call for help from your coaches and your club.

It's a plea to anyone who can lend a little time and labour tomorrow (Thursday). Even if it's just a couple of hours, your time and effort will be very much appreciated.

Our head coach asked me to put this request onto the forum as we need as much help here as possible. I know that Rob will be putting a notice on the official site as well.

In order to make sure the match against Bargoed gets played this Saturday, the coaches have procured the use of a large cover and heaters to combat the elements. The club are VERY keen to get this match (and the Newbridge match) played without delays, and your help is needed.

Hopefully there will be a few players available as well, but this dome will not put itself up and as much manpower as possible is needed.

In addition, there are just a couple of small areas (where the supporters go) that need a little bit of gritting type of attention, this, while not as major as sorting out the pitch cover, is every bit as essential for spectator safety.

Could ANY of you with ANY time to spare please make themselves available at the club from late morning onwards. My guess is that Nelly will be down there well before to get things sorted and direct help to where it's needed most.

If you have any questions feel free to post them on here or just email me (those who have my number give me a ring).