Friends of Ebbw Vale RFC

All Posts Relating to Friends of Ebbw Vale RFC - including suggestions, fund raising, Events & Functions etc.
Stevey

Friends of Ebbw Vale RFC

Post by Stevey »

Hi everyone, hope you have all recovered from Friday's dramatic win.
I talked to quite a few people on Friday night whilst canvassing for our group and had quite a few say they intended to set up a monthly contribution but had not got around to it just yet.
Of course the sooner we start the better our club will benefit so please may I urge you to make it a priority and do it asap.
The details are.....Steelmen Rugby Limited
Sort code 30-92-97
Account number....33007968
Cheques can be paid or set up online if you have online banking( it took me 5 minutes, so it must be easy), we do not want cash.
If and when you do can you please let me know via email so I can cross you off my hit list. stephenyoung2610@gmail.com
TIA.
david brown

Re: Friends of Ebbw Vale RFC

Post by david brown »

You guys have my outmost respect for the excellent job you are doing.That is why i am completely at a loss at the apparent reluctance by some in authority to give an explanation about what the intentions are regarding the two vice presidents tickets which i donated a week ago ???
david brown

Post by david brown »

Many thanks to the club secretary for informing me today about the destination of the 2 vice presidents tickets.They were used as part of a package which a sponsor purchased for a four figure sum.Well done to all concerned ,every little helps and keep the good work up lads.
Stevey

Post by Stevey »

That's good news David, knew there would be a positive outcome, thanks again for doing your bit.