FRIENDS OF EBBW VALE RFC

All Posts Relating to Friends of Ebbw Vale RFC - including suggestions, fund raising, Events & Functions etc.
viewfromthestand

FRIENDS OF EBBW VALE RFC

Post by viewfromthestand »

HI EVERYONE, AS MANY OF YOU ARE AWARE WE HAVE SET UP A FRIENDS OF EBBW VALE RFC ACCOUNT . MANY OF US ARE NOT IN A FINANCIAL POSITION TO DONATE THOUSANDS OF POUNDS TO THE CLUB BUT WE WOULD LIKE TO DO OUR BIT. WE ARE A COMMITTED GROUP OF SUPPORTERS WHO WANT TO SEE OUR CLUB PROSPER. WE ARE ASKING ALL SUPPORTERS FOR A DONATION OF £10 PER MONTH OR HOWEVER MUCH IS AFFORDABLE TO KEEP OUR GREAT CLUB ON THE ROAD. THE ACCOUNT DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS LLOYDS BANK 30 92 97 ACCOUNT NUMBER 33007968. CHEQUES CAN BE MADE PAYABLE TO STEELMEN RUGBY LIMITED.
IF YOU FEEL YOU CAN HELP AND WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION SPEAK TO KARL OFFERS , STEVE YOUNG OR COLIN BRENNAN AND WE WILL BE DELIGHTED TO ASSIST .
EVERY LITTLE HELPS THANK YOU ALL .
PS ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX FREE . NO VAT EITHER . SO WIN WIN
Stevey

Re: FRIENDS OF EBBW VALE RFC

Post by Stevey »

Speaking to several people before the Bridgend game they said " ah yes been meaning to do it, not quite got round to it".
It is important that we can sort this out asap, we have done the appeal and those that have already donated we appreciate but those that intend to really need to finish the process themselves to help make a difference in the coming years.
Thank you.
Stevey

Re: FRIENDS OF EBBW VALE RFC

Post by Stevey »

A mate of mine who left Ebbw about 43 years ago watched a game with me a couple of weeks ago and I explained to him the reason for setting up the Friends of EVRFC, he doesn't follow us except looking out for our results, anyway, he rang me tonight and has put a one off payment of £120 into our account. He was a legend before, he's a bigger one now. :D