thank you all

All Posts Relating to Friends of Ebbw Vale RFC - including suggestions, fund raising, Events & Functions etc.
viewfromthestand

thank you all

Post by viewfromthestand »

Good morning all, I have just been looking at the Friends of EVRFC bank account and I can t stop smiling as I can see new names on the list of contributors. This is fantastic news for all involved in the club. We can make a difference. If we want premiership rugby to continue in this area we are the ones who can make it happen. Once again I urge those who feel that they can help please get the standing order/direct debit or bank transfer set up . Just a reminder of the account details. sort code 309297 account number 33007968. Lloyds bank Ebbw Vale. You can also, pop a payment in to the branch. I apologise if I appear pushy but I am passionate about seeing the club thrive. Hopefully you all feel my passion and get onboard.
All money collected will be used for the benefit of the club , none will be used for any other reason.
We are not asking anyone to give what is not affordable, you can give as much or little as you want , every £1 will help to keep the team going.
We are in the process of getting an EVRFC golf tournament organised on the Friday 23rd August 2019 at West Monmouthshire Golf Club. £100 per team of 4 .
If your boss plays golf or if you play golf get a team in ASAP. Great prizes on offer. All profits will go to EVRFC. This has the potential to be a huge money spinner for EVRFC.