spencer gibson

The place for discussion of those things not related to the Club, but beware there are limits!!

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

david brown

spencer gibson

Post by david brown »

He was not included in the squad of 32 He has retured to Hartridge. Bearing in mind our lack of ball carriers seems rather a strange decision.?
The Watcher

Re: spencer gibson

Post by The Watcher »

Injured shoulder and has difficulty training at the moment due to work commitments. Pretty sure he would have been in the frame by now
david brown

Post by david brown »

My grandson who has played for us in the MICKEY MOUSE cup ,captains PILL .They played Hartridge last SATURDAY and this info came directly from SPENCER who was there watching the game.
CJ

Post by CJ »

Spencers circumstances changed which meant he was unable to train.
The Watcher

Post by The Watcher »

Correct, our 32 was full, he was going o play at another club and train with us at least once a week. The club does this a lot due to 32 limit and keeping players match fit. He does have a shoulder issue and has difficulty in training due to personal circumstances. Ask the coaches or officials at the Q&A Saturday, they will be more than happy to confirm and answer your questions
david brown

Post by david brown »

It was not a question .just a statement of fact which my gradnson rang me , knowing what a fanatical EBBW fan i have been for the past 70 years.
abergavenny plodder

Post by abergavenny plodder »

Small world......my brother in law is the Chairman of Pill Harriers RFC, Brian Cromwell he probably knows him. He knows Spencer well.