Looking for EVRFC memorabilia form 70s/80s

The place for discussion of those things not related to the Club, but beware there are limits!!

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

LRD123

Looking for EVRFC memorabilia form 70s/80s

Post by LRD123 »

Hi all
Wondering if anyone has any old programmes, photos etc from the 70s/80s that I could borrow? Am specifically looking for any featuring Phil Gardner, ideally with Clive, Gareth, Steve Lewis, Gomer etc.
He has a special birthday this year and would love to turn them into a collage. I am overseas (I am his daughter btw) but my brother is still in Wales so I'm sure we could work something out.

Many thanks! Lisa
Stevey

Re: Looking for EVRFC memorabilia form 70s/80s

Post by Stevey »

Saw some programmes from the 70's for sale in Abergavenny indoor market. The guy sells old coins and medals too, sure the programmes wouldn't be very expensive. One of the adverts in there is Louis fish and chip shop which states " latest microwave oven". Made me laugh that one.
html junkie

Post by html junkie »

Stevey wrote:Saw some programmes from the 70's for sale in Abergavenny indoor market. The guy sells old coins and medals too, sure the programmes wouldn't be very expensive. One of the adverts in there is Louis fish and chip shop which states " latest microwave oven". Made me laugh that one.
Remo's still got that microwave in his kitchen, Stevey! :D
Martyn Madden: That's show business
Me: **** off!
Stevey

Post by Stevey »

html junkie wrote:
Stevey wrote:Saw some programmes from the 70's for sale in Abergavenny indoor market. The guy sells old coins and medals too, sure the programmes wouldn't be very expensive. One of the adverts in there is Louis fish and chip shop which states " latest :microwave oven". Made me laugh that one.
Remo's still got that microwave in his kitchen, Stevey! :D
:D :D :D
LRD123

Post by LRD123 »

Thanks!