afrom a very earnest source

The place for discussion of those things not related to the Club, but beware there are limits!!

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

viewfromthestand

afrom a very earnest source

Post by viewfromthestand »

Having seen some of the post s and speculative answers I now have the correct answers from a reputable source. Firstly, we ll talk about Carl Meyer, we are expecting a return to the Ebbw Vale ranks in a couple of weeks hopefully, prior to the game v Pontypridd and given a following wind prior to the Crosss Keys game. This is still pending the granting of his visa.
The allocation of Dragons players was done at the start of the season in a draft system,Jack Dixon was actually one of our srafted Dragons players not a Bedwas player as I wrote , sorry for the wrong info. Jacob Botica is also drafted to EVRFC but as we can t accomodate at no10 we have an agreement that he can play at Cross Keys but cannot play against us and should we need him at No 10 he will come back to us.
As for the disciplinary hearing situation re Craig Locke, The hearing can be stalled by player availability. The longer it takes for the hearing to take place the more unlikely it is he will be available to play against us.
So , there are the facts ladies and gents.
david brown

Re: afrom a very earnest source

Post by david brown »

Excellent response covering all the issues which have been matters of concern.Certainly makes all the supporters like myself feel a lot happier.