pontypool

The place for discussion of those things not related to the Club, but beware there are limits!!

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

david brown

pontypool

Post by david brown »

From a purely financial point of view,i hope POOLA win tonight.This would ensure a bumper gate with much needed revenue.The ideal occasion to hold a bucket collection.I would like to volunteer even at this very early moment and hopefully substantiate an argument put forward some time ago.
viewfromthestand

Re: pontypool

Post by viewfromthestand »

Like politics Dave we all have differing points of view, I want Llanelli to win. My opinion is that if Pooler are promoted there will be a who s got the biggest wallet scenario panning out. Ben Jeffries(i can play with daddies money) and Sir Stan of the pie. I think that between them will sign every star player in the premiership and it will become a two horse race. The real league will be for third place and down. So, as much as I would be welcoming the Pooler army, I hope we draw them in the cup but I don t want them promoted.
david brown

Re: pontypool

Post by david brown »

In all honesty i fully support all you have written.That is why i said it was for a purely financial reasons.