bad memories

The place for discussion of those things not related to the Club, but beware there are limits!!

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

david brown

bad memories

Post by david brown »

I have proudly supported this club for 78 seasons.I have experienced many high and some low moments over this period of time.One of the very low moments was in MAY of this year watching CARDIFF beat us all over the field.So could someone please explain why the score is stlll displayed on our web site ? Talk about rubbing salt in the wound,we must have a very cruel person in charge to keep on reminding us of that awful day.
viewfromthestand

Re: bad memories

Post by viewfromthestand »

Easy to explain Dave, it was our last game last season and it says match report. Therefore there has not been another game to report on. I m sure as soon as we play our first friendly of the season the report will be updated. There would be a blank space there if no other report was put in. It was a game to forget but perhaps our web guru could put a report in of our wonderful evening in the big city of which he was a major player. The evening included by being covered in seagull sh=t and a bloody stonking headache the day after . Barry Island IPA . mmmm CAN T WAIT TO GO AGAIN!!!!
jadegoodiesfridge

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

At least we were there karl.Unlike some so called Ebbw supporters I know.And guess what ,I enjoyed the day too,despite the result.
david brown

Post by david brown »

Actually have fond memories of our visits to the ARMS PARK.We rarely lose there ,and that is where i fell down the steps a few seasons ago.