Chunky

Whether you're looking forward to kick-off or the final whistle has blown, this is the place for supporters of EVRFC

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

jadegoodiesfridge

Chunky

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

Amazed nobody has had the time to pay tribute to Chunky for his contribution for the past 15 years .Never let us down,and a true legend in every sense of the word.He came on as a replacement at flanker last season,and after the game I jokingly said to him he was the new flanker that we should all look out for.His response was,I'd play anywhere as long as I got a game for Ebbw !!! What a guy.
DaiLew

Re: Chunky

Post by DaiLew »

Meant to post yesterday.
What loyalty! Unbelievable commitment for 15 years. What a player, leader and true Ebbw legend. The tweets by other players say it all.
Agree with Phil Steele about him in the same bracket as Budgie and co.
Thank you Chunky. Hope you can stay involved with our club in some way.
Stevey

Post by Stevey »

Remember him surprising teams with his turn of speed, they didn't expect that from a hooker.
Thanks for the memories Chunks.
chris

Post by chris »

Such a great servant to the club, and alongside Bev one of only two who stuck with the club when we got relegated. A true clubman! So many moments of brilliance down the year's deserves all of the plaudits coming his way in retirement.
piglet

Post by piglet »

It has been quiet on here but if anyone would like to take a look at Facebook, they will see numerous, fulsome and touching tributes to one of the finest player I have ever seen play for our magnificent club.