Bedwas game

Whether you're looking forward to kick-off or the final whistle has blown, this is the place for supporters of EVRFC

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Stevey

Bedwas game

Post by Stevey »

Well I thought we scored some tries that were as good as I've seen at Ebbw, reminded me of when we were in the Championship and beating all comers with Dan Ajuwa racing unstoppably,(is that a word) up the wing to score in the corner.
Strange how we didn't have a heat break at mid afternoon but they needed one in Merthyr in the cooler evening.
david brown

Re: Bedwas game

Post by david brown »

The last two home games we have scored some excellent tries Have also bee very supprised and pleased at the attendances ,the bank has seemed rather more populated than for some time .Certainly the place to be if one wanted a sun tan yesterday.
Stevey

Post by Stevey »

You're right there Dave on both posts :D
I've thought the attendance has been better of late too, it may be the weather but hey I'm not just a fair weather supporter myself as neither are you Dave.
marshomano

Post by marshomano »

Also see we are nowhere near the try of the week competition this week. Either there were some absolute belters this week or we've been overlooked...I'm sure we all know the truth 😅😅