RGC

Whether you're looking forward to kick-off or the final whistle has blown, this is the place for supporters of EVRFC

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

JohnCoffey

Re: RGC

Post by JohnCoffey »

Oh & PS, we are 7th in the league & don't have to make the bloody trip to RGC this season - what a well thought out competition !!
david brown

Post by david brown »

EIGHTY ONE today,had my present early when we won last SATURDAY..Have missed the last three matches through ill health .Feel rather guilty blaming the ex coaches for our demise ,I could bloody well be a jinx.Might be a good idea if I keep away.We could well do the double this year in my continued absence.Really prepared to do that in the interest of the club.
Stevey

Post by Stevey »

But David you are a welcome sight at the matches. Happy birthday. :D
jadegoodiesfridge

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

Did anybody see Scrum V's "coverage " of our game, on Sunday.Think we were on for ten seconds.Not being disrespectful but Swansea Women RFC got more airtime.Absolutely pathetic.
Stevey

Post by Stevey »

jadegoodiesfridge wrote:Did anybody see Scrum V's "coverage " of our game, on Sunday.Think we were on for ten seconds.Not being disrespectful but Swansea Women RFC got more airtime.Absolutely pathetic.
I don't resent the time on women's rugby but surely there should be at least 10 minutes covering cup or Premiership games.
Had the WRU's lovechild team beaten us there would have been far more coverage.
html junkie

Post by html junkie »

jadegoodiesfridge wrote:Did anybody see Scrum V's "coverage " of our game, on Sunday.Think we were on for ten seconds.Not being disrespectful but Swansea Women RFC got more airtime.Absolutely pathetic.
I didn't think anyone still watched it. Last time I saw it, there was someone who attempted technical analysis - Sean Holley perhaps - who was actually pretty good, but mainly it was just an excuse for an in-joking sniggerfest among the presenters. I assume it hasn't improved then?
Martyn Madden: That's show business
Me: **** off!
Phillip Grey

Post by Phillip Grey »

I also don't bother with that tosh anymore, they do nothing but annoy me with their so called expert analysis.

Jonathan Davies I find the worst, you listen to him and you'd swear he's the greatest player ever to put a pair of boots on.
I won't even watch the regional games if that burke is commentating, if he's that clever why hasn't he ever done a coaching job.

S4C ones are ok though, I can watch them.
One Smart Fellow, He Felt Smart