Bargoed

Whether you're looking forward to kick-off or the final whistle has blown, this is the place for supporters of EVRFC

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

jadegoodiesfridge

Bargoed

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

I think the medical staff of Bargoed RfC and Ebbw RFC deserve a medal after saving that young man's life today.Absolutely incredible work.
Stevey

Re: Bargoed

Post by Stevey »

Agree with that, I watched them work on the guy when it looked like there was no hope for him. His colour had drained and he wasn't breathing.
The professionalism of the medical staff was carried out in a controlled, unpanicked manner. Experts at their jobs saved the man's life.
david brown

Post by david brown »

Fully endorse that STEVEY ,he was lying directly in front of us and we all felt because he never moved the whole time that he was a gonner.The lads worked endlessly on the poor man and all deserve a medal.
chris

Post by chris »

They saved that guy's life plain and simple. Major credit to both medical teams. I must admit that I feared the worst also, simply given the length of time over which CPR was administered. To see him seemingly conscious on the stretcher into the ambulance was nothing short of miraculous. Well done all involved!
viewfromthestand

Post by viewfromthestand »

Like everyone else from both of our clubs I sincerely hope the young man pulls through. I wish to applaud the medical staff from the clubs for their hard work. Question What did you do today ? Answer I helped save a life . How many people can actually say that. It was great to see the ambulance service getting to the ground in a timely manner. All too often we hear that people have had long waits but when it mattered they were there. Dr Rhys and Seren were very much involved in keeping the young man alive . Sometimes, a person is lucky in life and death. This young man was most certainly lucky, he was in the right place to become ill. He had experts and equipment. Wishing him a full recovery. Above all else it showed all people involved in rugby , players coaches and fans are #onerugbyfamily.