Kerdiff

Whether you're looking forward to kick-off or the final whistle has blown, this is the place for supporters of EVRFC

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Stevey

Kerdiff

Post by Stevey »

Phew that was close but I think the two previous games this last week told on us, playing the last ten minutes a man down didn't help either. We dug in and pulled it off, great character of a great side.
jadegoodiesfridge

Re: Kerdiff

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

Pity we didn't have that ref for the merthyr game.Second scrum ,Cardiff turn it .Ebbw free kick ! And he also got the disallowed try correct at the end .
html junkie

Re: Kerdiff

Post by html junkie »

Stevey wrote:Phew that was close but I think the two previous games this last week told on us, playing the last ten minutes a man down didn't help either. We dug in and pulled it off, great character of a great side.
I thought the same. Some of our boys looked absolutely exhausted by the end, not surprising given that they played tough games Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday. Crazy stuff.
They dug really deep to hold Cardiff out, but I have to say that I think the game should've been put to bed by half time.

Only one more to go before a well deserved break and the peace of summer. And that goes for the players too :D
Martyn Madden: That's show business
Me: **** off!