MERTHYR

Whether you're looking forward to kick-off or the final whistle has blown, this is the place for supporters of EVRFC

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

david brown

Re: MERTHYRmust

Post by david brown »

Wll have to visit my optician more regularly,must have missed them ,??
viewfromthestand

Re: MERTHYR

Post by viewfromthestand »

Having missed the Merthyr game due to poor planning on my behalf, I have not commented on the performance . I have got it recorded but as yet I have not watched. What is apparent to me reading the posts on the game is once again there as some of our forum contributors who have descended into fault finders. WE WERE ALL HAPPY WHEN WE WON 7 GAMES ON THE BOUNCE!!! We have lost two games to arguably the strongest two teams in the league and the doom mongers are talking bottom five finish , that will not happen in a month of Sundays. Yes we have injuries and so will many of the other not so well off clubs but we have a group involved who are out searching for solutions, we have friends in positions who will help if they can . So , we need to stay positive and keep supporting our lads 110%. My prediction is Merthyr will do a league and cup double as they are by far the strongest team in the league. We held them to a win with no bonus point.
Great comment re Friends of Ebbw Vale RFC , if our supporters want to make a difference get involved in this and make a one off or monthly donation, this money will be used in the most effective way s possible. The account is held at Lloyds Bank Sort Code 30 92 97 Account No, 33007968. To date we have over £3k in the pot but the more that is donated the merrier we can be.
david brown

Re: MERTHYR

Post by david brown »

Excellent contribution ,could not have felt more proud if we had won.To see the whole team putting their bodies on the line even with a very makeshift pack against much larger opponents bodes very well for the future.We were almost half of the side missing ,yet still gave their all .One simply cannot ask for anything more from all concerned.