Cardiff Game

Whether you're looking forward to kick-off or the final whistle has blown, this is the place for supporters of EVRFC

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

marshomano

Cardiff Game

Post by marshomano »

This is the Ebbw Vale squad to play Cardiff on Saturday:

15 Dan Haymond, 14 Paul King, 13 Carl Meyer, 12 Jacob Botica, 11 Toby Fricker; 10 Rhys Jones, 9 Dai Jones; 1 Luke Garrett, 2 Rhys Francis, 3 Rob Sevenoaks; 4 Rhys Clarke, 5 Ashley Sweet (capt); 6 Cameron Regan, 7 Lloyd Evans, 8 Lewis Young.
16 Joe Franchi 17 Ross Jones 18 Chris Coleman 19 Kristian Parker 20 Jonathan Davies 21 Matthew Flanagan 22 James Lewis 23 Steffan Thomas
marshomano

Re: Cardiff Game

Post by marshomano »

Ive just noticed that Cardiff RFC have a certain Welsh international on the wing, in the form of Mr Tom James. Hopefully the ground is more than a little slippery on the weekend, although i still think Toby will 'ave him mind :lol: :lol: :lol:
shaunspikey

Post by shaunspikey »

Is it him ..thought he was at exeter
Always on the bank
david brown

Post by david brown »

They can play whoever they want to.Absolutely convinced ,we can take them.,strong wind pitch heavy .They do,nt like it up them.?
david brown

Post by david brown »

Is the game still on.? hammering down in CAERPHILLY .
marshomano

Post by marshomano »

Looked like we were dead and buried with 46 minutes on the clock lol what happened! Great team spirit, tactical substitutions and a cool head from Rhys Jones earned that win. Hope ash is okay as that would be a great loss. Made all that standing in the rain worth it.
shaunspikey

Post by shaunspikey »

Thoroughly enjoyed that..credit to both sides in appallingly conditions .cool head won at at the end ,when we looked we had blown it ..thanks for the entertainment
Always on the bank
chris

Post by chris »

A great win, against a really good Cardiff side in excellent form.

I must admit that I also thought we were dead and buried early on in the second-half, but fair play to our players, what a show of guts and determination to drag ourselves back into contention... and then great thinking and composure from Rhys Jones to nail the drop goal and nudge us in front!

A really good result... made my weekend! :D