RGC

Whether you're looking forward to kick-off or the final whistle has blown, this is the place for supporters of EVRFC

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Phillip Grey

RGC

Post by Phillip Grey »

Crikey Moses!

Wow, what a magnificent win away at RGC.

I did not see that one coming, but absolutely delighted when I saw the final score.

Congratulations to all the team for what must have been a massively improved performance.

Let’s build on this now, kick on and get some more wins in the bag to take into the new year.

Happy, happy man tonight, well done again to all.
One Smart Fellow, He Felt Smart
Stevey

Re: RGC

Post by Stevey »

I was unable to make the trip unfortunately, especially missing a great win, so I had volunteered to go on the gate at EXP for the Wales v Crawshays women's game. Having been there early and for a few hours my mate and i decided at half-time to go home for a warm drink. We followed the Ebbw game on Twitter, not a great way but needs must, the tension as we realised we were in the running was unbearable and did my health no good at all. The relief that we scored a try to put us two scores ahead was welcome and i can only say well done to everyone, supporters included for bringing the points home. ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!
The Watcher

Re: RGC

Post by The Watcher »

A very good performance with a background of adversity with only 21 players fit to make the trip. Finding permit players to give up their weekend for the trip north is an almost impossible task I suspect
The standard and style was reminiscent of the Llandovery game with the team playing in a more fluid manner with some high quality back play on show.
The back row were outstanding throughout and dominated the contact area in second half with numerous turnovers, penalties gained and carried with power and intent. Rhys Francis clearly showing playing in the back row has no affect on his performance.
Ethan Phillips merits special praise as he came on and gave a pretty good Dan Biggar impression with a superb kicking display and controlling the game for the last 30 minutes
Ross played the full 80 minutes and was strong to the end as he along with Joe Franchi helped Morgan and Dave Whiting gain the upper hand convincingly
Dan H was quality in everything he did and his goal-kicking from all areas of the pitch was outstanding

More of the same required for the next few months boys