Merthyr

Whether you're looking forward to kick-off or the final whistle has blown, this is the place for supporters of EVRFC

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

marshomano

Merthyr

Post by marshomano »

Lots of new faces here - anyone have anything to add on some of the new boys?

1) Ross Jones
2) Will Griffiths
3) Rob Sevenoaks
4) Corey Talbot
5) Ashley Sweet (capt.)
6) Dan Hill
7) Ben Fry
8) Lewis Young
9) Matthew Flanagan
10)Lewis Williams
11) Aaron Grabham
12) Ethan Philips
13) Paul King
14) Mike Powell
15) Dan Haymond

16) Mikel Blake
17) Dave Whiting
18) Joel Harries
19) Max Ayling
20) Dawid Rubasniak
21) Dai Langdon
22) Dai Jones
23) Ryan Evans
jadegoodiesfridge

Re: Merthyr

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

Didn't Aaron Grabham score against us for Llanelli a few weeks back.
marshomano

Post by marshomano »

jadegoodiesfridge wrote: 03 Jan 2020 12:46 Didn't Aaron Grabham score against us for Llanelli a few weeks back.
He did indeed

Infact according to the player archive over in llanelli, he played 5 times for llanelli this year, scoring 2 tries. Not sure how or why we managed to pick him up for this evening mind
jadegoodiesfridge

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

Watched our disallowed try on BBCi over and over again tonight.Justin James actually changed angle to deliberately run into Ben Whitehouse then gave a dive that Liverpool fc would have been proud of..Then,when reviewing it via tmo,take a look at James's face ,practically on all fours begging for the try to be disallowed.Had a lot of respect for james ,but I've suddenly come to the conclusion he's an out and out......Well ,let's put it this way.He knew exactly what he was doing.Crap player.
Bodie 007

Post by Bodie 007 »

I looked several times at that "obstruction" by the ref and I feel the scrum half would never have caught our try scorer and think with the momentum it should have been allowed to stand. From hereon in we must be clinical in all facets of the game, we need every point and we must not expect too much from Rhys, he is a very good player and will do his utmost I'm sure.........but he's not the Messiah.
Ebbw's sixteenth man, YOU, are needed!