Pontypridd

Whether you're looking forward to kick-off or the final whistle has blown, this is the place for supporters of EVRFC

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

jadegoodiesfridge

Pontypridd

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

18-5 !!! Boom Ebbw Vale !!!!!!
DaiLew

Re: Pontypridd

Post by DaiLew »

What a difference a few additions make! Ebbw spirit seems to be back.
Phillip Grey

Post by Phillip Grey »

Wonderful game, congratulations to all the Ebbw Vale players, for some sterling work this afternoon.

Was well worth getting my old bones cold.

I thought we defended magnificently and with a lot more energy than we saw earlier in the season. Some great try’s too, the first one from Mr Grabham was a gem!

The ice in my whiskey was the wife saying that she has seen on the Twitter that Rhys Jones has now departed Merthyr RFC and is back with us.

Bit of a shame we have a weeks break, but that will hopefully allow some injuries to heal, and Rhys to blend back into our back line.

Tremendous news, a very happy supporter here tonight
One Smart Fellow, He Felt Smart
abergavenny plodder

Post by abergavenny plodder »

What a change in the team since the last game I saw ( Bridgend at home a few weeks ago). The desire that we showed today was top drawer and if we had played like that against Swansea and Bridgend we'd have won both games comfortably. The defence was magnificent and when Ponty knocked on the door second half we smashed them back in the tackle when they they seemed certain to score a number of times. Where did we find that second row Corey Talbot, he was great as was Rubasniak. A lovely belated Christmas present and I am hopeful now for the rest of the season. All topped off with 2 nice new Ebbw bobble hats. C mon Ebbw.
DaiLew

Post by DaiLew »

Ross, Oaksey, Ashley, and Dan. They’ve been with us for years and are Ebbw through and through!
True leaders on and off the field but bloody hell - didn’t the rest of. The Steelmen follow today!
Thanks boys.
I’ve downed a few tonight because of you and they are tasting better than ever.
C’MON EBB!