Don't bother with this forum anymore

You'll never guess what I heard in the pub/club/Tesco's last night.......

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Don't bother with this forum anymore

Post by 123 »

Loads of discussions have gone from this forum recently and therefore my question is why bother having a forum if views can't be discussed? We are all adults and should behave as such!!! We accept some comments on the terrace and decussions in the bar as ok but not on a fans forum?! If that's the case why have a forum at all???
Nick

Re: Don't bother with this forum anymore

Post by Nick »

123 wrote:Loads of discussions have gone from this forum recently and therefore my question is why bother having a forum if views can't be discussed? We are all adults and should behave as such!!! We accept some comments on the terrace and decussions in the bar as ok but not on a fans forum?! If that's the case why have a forum at all???
What "loads of discussions have gone" 123?
I can only see one deleted due to getting a bit "inflammatory" as the Forum Rules calls it and two moved from "Match Talk" to "News, Views and Rumours" - what else has gone?
Henry Crun

Post by Henry Crun »

Tell me, do you think it’s okay for posts that will cause embarrassment to the club to be allowed?

Simple yes or no will do.

If you think it’s yes, feel free to take my position of moderator.
"Chickens can't see where they're going in the fog. Unless it's a fog chicken, and there's no such thing as a fog chicken".
Henry Crun

Post by Henry Crun »

Nick wrote:
123 wrote:Loads of discussions have gone from this forum recently and therefore my question is why bother having a forum if views can't be discussed? We are all adults and should behave as such!!! We accept some comments on the terrace and decussions in the bar as ok but not on a fans forum?! If that's the case why have a forum at all???
I can only see one deleted due to getting a bit "inflammatory" as the Forum Rules calls it and two moved from "Match Talk" to "News, Views and Rumours" - what else has gone?
I was also wondering that Nick.

I have deleted ONE thread. What were all these others?
"Chickens can't see where they're going in the fog. Unless it's a fog chicken, and there's no such thing as a fog chicken".
Nick

Post by Nick »

Henry Crun wrote:
Nick wrote:
I was also wondering that Nick.

I have deleted ONE thread. What were all these others?
I wouldn't get too wound up about it, 99.9% of posts all look fine to me, you just have to watch the heated debates that run the risk of being libellous. The Club are well capable of taking honest criticism from supporters in the few posts that are critical and no doubt take note of it too.
Henry Crun

Post by Henry Crun »

This post was between two supporters who had let the “debate” slip to a ridiculous level where it portrayed our fans as utterly stupid. It got to a personal level which had to be stepped on. The criticism was not about the club.
Still waiting to hear if 123 from the top of this post wants to take over as moderator.
More than happy to step aside, so the offer is still open.