new players

You'll never guess what I heard in the pub/club/Tesco's last night.......

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

david brown

new players

Post by david brown »

Really do not envy the coaching staff in their quest to replace the players who have left.In my humble opinion ,the best wing,centre,and number 10 along with the versatile CLARK and an outstanding number 7 and second row will be very big boots to fill.Know from experience they will leave no stone unturned and am eagerly awaiting news about this challenge being met and the names of future players.
Phillip Grey

Re: new players

Post by Phillip Grey »

Any news on an outside half yet?

Think it’s a key position that we need a bit of experience in.

Heard we were talking to Richard Powell, but imagine that’s a bit out of budget.
One Smart Fellow, He Felt Smart
marshomano

Post by marshomano »

Nice to see we signed 2 new wingers and a new prop. Don't know much about any of them if im honest but great to see some positivity from the coaches, and it seems all have been well received on social media.
david brown

Post by david brown »

My grandson captained PILL .He said he was superb at that level.great scummager and good in the loose.Reckons training with EBBW would turn him into an even better prospect.
The Watcher

Post by The Watcher »

Hi All

Bit disappointed with the lack of comment on new signings, there has been some quality work done by the coaching and officials in bringing players on board. How many of has heard of Toby Fricker, Rhys Clark, Ronny Kynes prior to them signing for Ebbw, not many for sure!!
Theres some real quality coming in, show some welcome to theres lads !!
jadegoodiesfridge

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

To be honest ,it's been pretty bloody quiet on here for a while now.Seems everybody has gone to Twitter perhaps ? Oh well!.....As for the new arrivals we have brought in some very interesting recruits,a few I'm not too familiar with ,but that's Ebbw for you We've never been afraid of giving local talent a go,and in recent years it has paid off .Gregg can spot a gem a mile off,and I'm quite excited at seeing these new faces in the red green white,following in the wake of a pretty worrying post season.( Lots of rumours,many unfounded).To add to the anticipation a mate of mine took his dog down the field on Tuesday, just happened to witness Ebbw's first training session,which he said was extremely well attended,and he was amazed at the large number of new faces in attendance.Very positive indeed.