Two weeks

You'll never guess what I heard in the pub/club/Tesco's last night.......

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Bodie 007

Two weeks

Post by Bodie 007 »

It's going to be a couple of weeks now before we take the field again, I hope we maintain the momentum as we will need to away against Newport down Dave Parade.
marshomano

Re: Two weeks

Post by marshomano »

Im sure we will - i really think that we are starting to build momentum for the business end of the season now. Got injuries slowly returning, Rhys coming back, and a couple of new faces who have really taken the bull by the horns. We are all united in the fight against relegation, and i truly believe we are going to battle up the table to safety. 3 great games just gone, albeit only the 1 result but all against 3 top teams, but we managed to get something from each of them and thats they key - just keep chipping away picking up points, and as you say, its Dave Parade next, and that would be a very sweet result.
Bodie 007

Post by Bodie 007 »

I agree Marshomano, we have to get down there in numbers to that Friday night fixture and give the boys a lift.......I mean it worked Saturday and the boys on the field showed their appreciation. I think Woodsy will be more ambitious than trying to get away from Bridgend, who knows they could start fielding them full of Ospreys? We must look towards Llanelli and Newport, to beat them and climb above them, I know we are capable of this.
Last edited by Bodie 007 on 20 Jan 2020 16:31, edited 1 time in total.
marshomano

Post by marshomano »

Bodie 007 wrote: 20 Jan 2020 16:27 we have to get down there in numbers to that Friday night fixture and give the boys a lift.
Oh ill definately be there - im currently working out the logistics of it as i work in cardiff through the week, but i will be at newport and will be encouraging everyone i know to do the same!!