Chairman's report

You'll never guess what I heard in the pub/club/Tesco's last night.......

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Bodie 007

Chairman's report

Post by Bodie 007 »

See on the club website our Chairman Jon Jones has made quite a comprehensive statement, looks positive overall considering the strange times we live in.
jadegoodiesfridge

Re: Chairman's report

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

Bit cryptic at the end concerning the coaching set up.Lots of speculation about Gregg's future with Ebbw at the tail end of the season amongst supporters.Spoke to him at length following the semi final defeat against Merthyr ,and he stated that he was here for two years only.That two years is up,and we wait with baited breath.Love it if Gregg were to stay .He's a great coach ,and not only that ,he's a great bloke also.Lovely fella.Fingers crossed eh ?!
Phillip Grey

Re: Chairman's report

Post by Phillip Grey »

Hopefully Greg Woods will be here another season at least.

Sounds like we’ll start to hear some announcements soon then on coaches and stayers.

Although what are the chances of rugby being played in August / September? I think they a very slim considering how close players have to get to each other in scrums, tackle areas etc.

I’ll be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if the government restrictions with social distancing prevent next season from taking place.

We could be ruggerless for quite some time folks.

But above all else, people’s health must come first
One Smart Fellow, He Felt Smart