Munster game

If you have any comments or views on the Gwent Dragons this is the place to post.

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

CK

Munster game

Post by CK »

Its not as if i get any pleasure from seeing the "region" getting a stuffing week in, week out, but..........

I get a lot pleasure from seeing the region getting a stuffing week in, week out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets face it, the heirarchy at the Dragons deserve nothing else until they open their sad, little minds and see a "region" expands far beyond the 4 walls of rodney parade and the edge of their town.

Rodney parade is a dump, the team is poor, the clubs board of directors are, in terms of Rugby management, pathetic and, unfortunately as I do respect the guy, Paul Turner couldn't motivate grass to grow upwards at the moment.

And finally, having actually watched the 3 games so far this season on the tele, Tom Willis has to be the most over-hyped player to come to wales since Jason Jones Hughes (and where did he play!!??)
OBPRS
Eye Jay

Re: Munster game

Post by Eye Jay »

CK wrote:Its not as if i get any pleasure from seeing the "region" getting a stuffing week in, week out, but..........

I get a lot pleasure from seeing the region getting a stuffing week in, week out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets face it, the heirarchy at the Dragons deserve nothing else until they open their sad, little minds and see a "region" expands far beyond the 4 walls of rodney parade and the edge of their town.

Rodney parade is a dump, the team is poor, the clubs board of directors are, in terms of Rugby management, pathetic and, unfortunately as I do respect the guy, Paul Turner couldn't motivate grass to grow upwards at the moment.

And finally, having actually watched the 3 games so far this season on the tele, Tom Willis has to be the most over-hyped player to come to wales since Jason Jones Hughes (and where did he play!!??)
Ditto
Blog The Steel Daffodil
Consultancy Eye For Finance
Twitter EyeJay2

The hoops are back!
String

Post by String »

If they could provide me with as much enjoyment as i got seeing the highlights of this weekends hammering i'd be tempted to go watch them.....assuming i could get in for free!