New Zealand Gwent Dragons

If you have any comments or views on the Gwent Dragons this is the place to post.

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

IJ

New Zealand Gwent Dragons

Post by IJ »

I see they are after another couple of Kiwis? Crikey, are there any left in NZ? A scrum half and a prop....now where is that Rob Lewis and Aaron Coundley when you need to develop Welsh talent?
I actually think they might have hardened up a bit with Willis at hooker and maybe even Macdonald in the 2nd row, but how may can they, or should they, have in a squad?
Looking more and more likely I'll be off down to watch the Blues come Apr 10th weekend, as long as the QF doesn't clash with Ebbw. Well....at least you can get the train there!!
String

Post by String »

I wouldn't pay a penny to watch any of them. Cardiff just the same as N*****t in terms of a standalone superclub that has no intention of including anyone else in their supposed region. Really cant see why anyone not from Cardiff would support them.

N*****t will have to be careful of the maximum NWQ limit rule as well. The scrum half they're after apparently is 33yrs old, played for the ABs twice in 2002 and cant get a super 14 contract currently. Great buy...