Grand Slam Champions

Cymru Am Byth ('nuff said)

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Graham

Grand Slam Champions

Post by Graham »

Well done Wales. Exceptional stuff and a well deserved title.
If passion was a steroid, the whole Welsh team would be found guilty of misuse today.
Milo

Post by Milo »

Happy Days!!!!

Am fishing up in Evesham tomorrow with mainly english...I wont rub it in!!

MUCH!!!!!!!
A bad days fishing is better than a great day in work!

http://iainswansonangling.weebly.com/
Dil

Post by Dil »

I aint dreaming then guys ?????

:D
Graham

Post by Graham »

Milo wrote:Happy Days!!!!

Am fishing up in Evesham tomorrow with mainly english...I wont rub it in!!

MUCH!!!!!!!
Well perhaps you could give them a few choruses of this song mate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M8TwtdWFlg
String

Post by String »

Its a shame. The players that tried their best to end us (and others) as a club totally whose actions set the ball rolling to create 4 exclusive superclubs get rewarded for their actions.

I can never forgive or support any of the players responsible for the gang of 6, the service station strike or the standalone campaigners for cardiff,newport and llanelli.

They are the reason we will never get to play a meaningful cross border fixture again.
html junkie

Post by html junkie »

String wrote:Its a shame. The players that tried their best to end us (and others) as a club totally whose actions set the ball rolling to create 4 exclusive superclubs get rewarded for their actions.

I can never forgive or support any of the players responsible for the gang of 6, the service station strike or the standalone campaigners for cardiff,newport and llanelli.

They are the reason we will never get to play a meaningful cross border fixture again.
All that bitterness will consume you in the end, you know.
Martyn Madden: That's show business
Me: **** off!
Dil

Post by Dil »

Yeah String I blame it all on Hook who would have been about 16 at the time of the Gang of 6.

Well done Wales , shows what we could have done at the RWC with a decent set of coaches.
blindjim

Post by blindjim »

We have just won a 2nd grand slam in four year. Welsh rugby is looking brighter than the rest of Europe for a change and all you can do is moan about it. String have you ever said anything positive? Maybe you should think about it. I know you are entitled to your opinion as much as everyone else but your just creating a bad mood.
Steve Young

Grand Slam

Post by Steve Young »

I was on holiday in sunny Tenerife so I missed the home atmosphere of the Grand Slam, but more importantly I missed our game with Ponty on Friday night, still I was kept in touch with the result and it made my weekend. Wore a Wales T shirt on Sat. evening when we beat France, have to say it my chest was almost as big as my belly.
RS

Re: Grand Slam

Post by RS »

Steve Young wrote:I was on holiday in sunny Tenerife so I missed the home atmosphere of the Grand Slam, but more importantly I missed our game with Ponty on Friday night, still I was kept in touch with the result and it made my weekend. Wore a Wales T shirt on Sat. evening when we beat France, have to say it my chest was almost as big as my belly.
I believed you until the last 9 words :lol:
Don't forget, you read it here first. (Unless it's rubbish, then please assume you read it elsewhere.)