6 nations

Cymru Am Byth ('nuff said)

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

robert rees

6 nations

Post by robert rees »

as the opening game starts to be talked about amongst the scrum v panel and on the wru website, many think wales can win this yrs tournament, ahead of a good Ireland side? I know we hav England and Ireland at home but am I hoping to little that we can win it , I think we will give a good account of ourselves but nothing special to happen unless we tie everything together and keep injury free(not priestland who ive heard is going to bath)
robert rees

Re: 6 nations

Post by robert rees »

Forwards:
Gethin Jenkins (Cardiff Blues), Paul James (Bath), Rob Evans (Scarlets), Aaron Jarvis (Ospreys), Samson Lee (Scarlets), Scott Andrews (Cardiff Blues), Richard Hibbard (Gloucester), Kristian Dacey (Cardiff Blues), Scott Baldwin (Ospreys), Alun Wyn Jones (Ospreys), Jake Ball (Scarlets), Bradley Davies (Wasps), Luke Charteris (Racing Metro), Dan Lydiate (Ospreys), James King (Ospreys), Sam Warburton (Cardiff Blues, Capt),
Justin Tipuric (Ospreys), Taulupe Faletau (Newport Gwent Dragons).

Backs:
Mike Phillips (Racing Metro), Rhys Webb (Ospreys), Gareth Davies (Scarlets), Dan Biggar (Ospreys), Rhys Priestland (Scarlets),
Gareth Anscombe (Cardiff Blues), Cory Allen (Cardiff Blues), Jamie Roberts (Racing Metro), Jonathan Davies (Clermont Auvergne),
Scott Williams (Scarlets), Tyler Morgan (Newport Gwent Dragons), Hallam Amos (Newport Gwent Dragons), Alex Cuthbert (Cardiff Blues), George North (Northampton Saints), Liam Williams (Scarlets), Leigh Halfpenny (Toulon).

△ ▽
robert rees

Post by robert rees »

adam jones and hook left out adam surprised at hook tbh but her u go I dont think warren is a deep thinker at times
jadegoodiesfridge

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

Oh God !!! ...it's that time of year again.I don't want to sound negative but am I the only one fed up to the gills of football fans crawling out of the woodwork with their missus in tow pretending to be massive rugby fans when they don't even know the name of the fullback playing for their hometown club ! Hate 'em .can't stand them.
That ,and all the beautiful people with their hair and nails done cramming the Millennium to the hilt not to be seen again until the next 6 Nations.
My take on it is ....if a Wales game was a Rock concert it would be the equivalent of taking your wife to an Eric Clapton concert hoping he'll sing Bell Bottom Blues .....and he never does !!!!.........THANK GOD FOR EBBW !!!!!!. Rant over.
valleyblues

Post by valleyblues »

Well said!
Villa, we are coming for you!!!!!