Tonight's game

If you have any comments or views on the Gwent Dragons this is the place to post.

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Graham

Tonight's game

Post by Graham »

Anyone going down to Pandy Park to watch the game tonight? We only have two players in the squad, Kris Owen is playing and Chris Thomas is on the bench.
String

Post by String »

Its got to be asked - why the hell would anyone want to ?!
Graham

Post by Graham »

Just read (for anyone who is in the least bit interested) that the Dragons won 54-5 after the ref blew up 15 minutes early.

I wonder how the people feel who went and paid £10 (or was it £8?) to see a training run out with no stars on offer? What a waste of time, effort and money.

When there was a lot more bad feeling toward the Dragons last season, the select team had a statement to make and consequently did a number on them. But this season, how much effort were the select team players willing to put in (risking injury) with more important things to worry about, such as staying in the premier league.

Sounds like it was a no contest training run about with, I daresay, a little bit of tackling practice thrown in.

Hopefully neither Kris or Chris got injured, and that is ALL that is important about that game as far as I'm concerned.
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

It wasnt a bad performance from the Dragons, considering they rested the Wales and Lions players. At least they were trying to spread the ball wide a lot more.

I went to see them train in Caerleon on Tuesday as well, they seemed to be enjoying it and joking around quite a bit.
...GARN RFC...