Maesteg Bus

If you are a member of EVRFC Supporters Club then check here for announcements

Moderators: The ref, Henry Crun, Milo

Milo

Maesteg Bus

Post by Milo »

Hello All

Now I know it's quite away off yet, but as I dont get online too often I thought I'd post them now!! (being super efficiant as I am :P )

Meet at the club for 12.15 for a 12.30 departure. We return then at 5.30.
I will be putting the list up on the board in the clubhouse foyer tomorrow (17th).

See you all soon
Milo
A bad days fishing is better than a great day in work!

http://iainswansonangling.weebly.com/
Wally

Looks like a bus full to Maesteg

Post by Wally »

Saw the list up on the notice board Saturday night. It looked almost full to me. Good news if it is a full bus.

Must be the Maesteg factor and not having been there for a decade.

Ive only been there once in all my years of supporting Ebbw so will be good to pay a visit.

There may be some supporters on the bus who werent even born the last time we played Maesteg in a competive match.
Positive Mental Village Attitude.

C'Mon Ebbw

You can take the Wal out Of Ebbw but you can't take the Ebbw out of the Wal.
Graham

Post by Graham »

Spoke to Milo tonight. As I've already posted in the general discussion forum, the bus is full and there are still some people asking for places.

Great news.
Wally

Post by Wally »

Good to see the bus is full.

Ebbw away support is good and most clubs must rub their hands when they are going to be playing us with all the money coming through the turnstiles and over the bar.

Pontypool seem to be another club with good away support.

Wonder if its anything to do with the fact that we don't have regional rugby to follow?
Positive Mental Village Attitude.

C'Mon Ebbw

You can take the Wal out Of Ebbw but you can't take the Ebbw out of the Wal.
ebbwboy

Post by ebbwboy »

Wally wrote:Good to see the bus is full.

Ebbw away support is good and most clubs must rub their hands when they are going to be playing us with all the money coming through the turnstiles and over the bar.

Pontypool seem to be another club with good away support.

Wonder if its anything to do with the fact that we don't have regional rugby to follow?
As do Pontypridd, which is where your argument falls down because they have the highly inclusive Blues to support loyally... :shock:
"We may be in the tropics but today Queensland has been as cold as Ebbw Vale" - Stuart Barnes, Lions' Tour 2001.
wiggy29

Post by wiggy29 »

Any chance of running a second bus? Maybe a minni bus if we can't fill another big bus. Still nice to see the bus over subscibed com on EBBBBBBBWWW. :D :D :D oops :oops: haven't got my name down :oops: have to watch out for the speed camera on the bridge on the m4 now.
Graham

Post by Graham »

wiggy29 wrote:Any chance of running a second bus? Maybe a minni bus if we can't fill another big bus. Still nice to see the bus over subscibed com on EBBBBBBBWWW. :D :D :D oops :oops: haven't got my name down :oops: have to watch out for the speed camera on the bridge on the m4 now.
I'll be setting off a little earlier than usual to avoid worrying about the cameras.

Just over an hour should be enough I reckon, but there again, it's been a few years (about 10) since I've driven to Maesteg.
Milo

Post by Milo »

Thanks to all that came on the bus, it gave me a few problems trying to squeeze eveybody in. But may I add, that is a nice problem to have to sort out, and I'd far rather deal with that than ringing round for a smaller bus if not many people put their names down!
I was on video camera duties, so I wasn't actually on the bus, but I gather there were a few new songs composed on the return journey ready to perform on the bank next saturday??!!!
A bad days fishing is better than a great day in work!

http://iainswansonangling.weebly.com/