ethan doyle

You'll never guess what I heard in the pub/club/Tesco's last night.......

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

howruboy

ethan doyle

Post by howruboy »

I hear that Ethan played his last game for us against Swansea.He's finding the travelling difficult.I rate him very highly and he will be sorely missed.
david brown

Re: ethan doyle

Post by david brown »

Fully agree with that comment Always felt he was never given enough game time for some reason .Never had a bad game for us and always gave one hundred per cent .Leaves us rather short in a position where we were spoiled for choice .
Last edited by david brown on 09 Nov 2016 13:02, edited 1 time in total.
tinker

Post by tinker »

If this is correct then it's a loss for the team. A committed player who always seemed to give his all. Good luck for the future, especially if you change your mind. All the best either way.
Wynne

Post by Wynne »

As I have said before on this forum, Ethan is in my opinion the best 8 we had and it's a shame that we have lost him, if indeed we have. We can ill afford to loose a player of his quality, with Harrison possibly lost to the Dragons at times and Rory injured we will be light at number 8. Clarky can step in but he's a 6. Good luck to him.
jadegoodiesfridge

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

Ethan has been commuting to and from Bristol so it seems ,so it was only a matter of time before he opted for a club nearer to home .But ,yeah ,its a big loss.
robert rees

Post by robert rees »

Similar scenario to Dan Ajuwa it seems. I also take it then that Ethan is one of our non welsh qualified players.