No Dragons Posts

If you have any comments or views on the Gwent Dragons this is the place to post.

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Graham

No Dragons Posts

Post by Graham »

This is the third day on the forum and (much to my surprise) there is a distinct lack of posts relevant to this section (the Dragons). The only self-professed Dragons fan on here hasn't posted a message about them in here either.

Is there any point having this section if nobody is going to raise issues about the Dragons?
:?:
If we want to talk about the O's, Scarlets or Blues we can do it in the "General Regional Talk" section, but the Dragons have been allocated their own piece. As a wise referee once said "use it or lose it".
EIA

Post by EIA »

My that's a very big hook you've got there Graham!!!
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

There hasnt been many matches recently Graham, plus the 6 Nations are on. Give it time!
...GARN RFC...
String

Post by String »

RhysJervis wrote:There hasnt been many matches recently Graham, plus the 6 Nations are on. Give it time!
Werent any before or on the old board other than yours so cant see why that would suddenly changed now.

Im wondering if the regional/dragons forums are going to be as low volume as i suspect they could maybe be merged.
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

Apparenty we wernt allowed to post about the Dragons on the old forum. I remember the comment about Britney Spears posts on a Christina Aguilera forum....
...GARN RFC...
Graham

Post by Graham »

RhysJervis wrote:There hasnt been many matches recently Graham, plus the 6 Nations are on. Give it time!
They've been running for a couple of seasons, I thought people would have opinions on them by now.

Issues..........

Inclusivity/exclusivity
The people who don't want non-Newport based fans at RP
Tony Brown leaving
Regional (who are they kidding?)
Poor form since Anderson came
Anderson goes 'cos they can't afford him
Who is the next victim (whoops - I mean "coach")
Will they ever get crowds in excess of the poor attendance they are getting now?
Can they afford Percy after this year (despite the fact he's signed - contracts mean nothing)?
Why are they not successful after having probably the largest potential base of rugby fans to pick up and embrace.
There's loads more, so there is no need to wait untill they've played more games.
Graham

Post by Graham »

EIA wrote:My that's a very big hook you've got there Graham!!!
See the old head coming into play there fella? I knew I could get a Dragons thread going if I just used the right bait.

Now where's me harpoon? :twisted:
Graham

Post by Graham »

RhysJervis wrote:Apparenty we wernt allowed to post about the Dragons on the old forum. I remember the comment about Britney Spears posts on a Christina Aguilera forum....
Well you now have a Dragons Only section. So nobody can complain about them being the main topic on here.

By the way, anytime with that apology on the "General Regional Chat" Rhys.
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

No problem Graham, i appologise.

I'd like to say something here but im on my final warning, so i dont think i will. I've said it enough times though, im sure with that big head of ours you can pick it up.

:roll:
...GARN RFC...
Graham

Post by Graham »

RhysJervis wrote:No problem Graham, i appologise.

I'd like to say something here but im on my final warning, so i dont think i will. I've said it enough times though, im sure with that big head of ours you can pick it up.

:roll:
Nah, my telepathic powers are drained at the moment, but never mind.

Your apology is fine. I too have posted in a hurry before and let my quick fingers get the better of my judgement. The beauty of this board is that if I post something that is unwarranted or just insulting, I can look back and edit it. This is the wholepoint of having a moderated forum, if things get personal, action can be taken. Something from which none of us are exempt.
Graham

Post by Graham »

Still not much debate about the Dragons going on is there?