WRU insensitivity

The place for discussion of those things not related to the Club, but beware there are limits!!

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

david brown

WRU insensitivity

Post by david brown »

When the vast marjority of Premiership clubs are struggling financially How very typical of the WRU to arrange a game for the WALES touring squad prior to the SOUTH SEA tour against the GOGS .What a nice little money spinner that will be ? They are in all probability the one club who least need more lolly bearing in mind the amount the WRU pour into them.
marshomano

Re: WRU insensitivity

Post by marshomano »

Couldn't agree more - WRU Couldnt be more biased if they wanted to be and they certainly couldn't make it any more obvious.
robert rees

Post by robert rees »

Pointless game. Haven't got anymore to say.
Halftime Pint

Post by Halftime Pint »

A mate of mine off the bank asked me recently if I had purchased a new Welsh top. After replying in the negative he proceeded to tell me of the profit split from each jersey sold: £30 to the WRU, and £5 to RGC :lol:
viewfromthestand

Post by viewfromthestand »

A totally pointless exercise. How will it benefit either set of players. How will it benefit Welsh Rugby in any way shape or form. I would love to know how many international tickets are sold in the north as compared with the south for any game in Cardiff. I know they get good crowds at Parc Eirias for the under 20's but this is made up of a shed full of players parents and of the 100+ strong band of young flagwavers who bring mam and dad along for the night. It stinks !!!!!!!!!!!!