From my ADDICTS post..

The place for discussion of those things not related to the Club, but beware there are limits!!

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Beaufort Boy

From my ADDICTS post..

Post by Beaufort Boy »

Good morning Fellow ADDICTS..
As much as I enjoy taking images & posting them on here & our flickr site, may I ask that you refrain from making comments about Our Squad in the post Please :-) by all means put what the hell you want about the images, Ive got strong shoulders...
Like many of you, I am frustrated at the current performance at games and that will come out in the amount of images I load up(not many means the action isn't happening at my end :-) )
Yes, we all pay a lot of money for our season tickets and yes we fill our cars up with fuel to travel to Support Our Steelmen BUT the last thing the players & coaches want at the moment is for their Supporters to slag them off left right & centre? The Club has been known for the Support/following for decades so lets SHOW that Support for Our boys and not make comments on shitebook for the whole world to read? Yes it's a free world so crack on bUT don't forget, the lads are all Members in this group too, so how do you think this makes them feel reading these comments? Also, if you feel that strong about your thoughts, instead of being a keyboard warrior and typing out vitriolic abuse on here and the forum, why not go along to the training ground and vent your abuse straight to the players and coaches faces? NO? Thought not.. Last night, I also heard so much abuse coming from the banking aimed at Our Players and also the referee(same people all the time) I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Put yourselves in their places eh? If you've played rugby(at any level) you know how bloody hard it is, whether you winning or losing but to have your very own Supporters turn on you when you are low, it must knock their confidence lower than what it seems to be at the moment & if you haven't played rugby at all, then hush the fcuk up! The Club can also be reported by the referee to the WRU for abuse, which I know the Club has informed us all...
Don't forget, Our boys also have families & they will be reading your pathetic tripe too.. How would you feel if someone posted vitriolic abuse on shitebook for the world to view eh?!
While you are all at the training ground venting your anger this week, I hope that you walk up to Our coaches and ask them if they would sit down and watch YOU take charge of the session tonight and then you can all show them where they are going wrong... ? YES? I very much doubt it, in fact I would say, you wouldn't have the guts to do it at ALL!!
As my Gramp once told me when I was a very young boy "If you haven't got anything good to say about something/someone, say nothing at all & keep quiet"
I'll see you all in Newport next Sunday fellow ADDICTS...
Onwards & Upwards
Robo
Always take the lens cap off mun mush...

https://neilcharlesrobertsphotography.smugmug.com
html junkie

Re: From my ADDICTS post..

Post by html junkie »

I agree with this.
Thank you for posting it.
Martyn Madden: That's show business
Me: **** off!
The Watcher

Post by The Watcher »

A great post from a person who provides a great service free of cost to the club. Thank you for that and I hope the penny drops for the keyboard warriors / armchair critics who do not seem that keen to step forward and actively help the club
Beaufort Boy

Post by Beaufort Boy »

The Watcher wrote:A great post from a person who provides a great service free of cost to the club. Thank you for that and I hope the penny drops for the keyboard warriors / armchair critics who do not seem that keen to step forward and actively help the club
Thank you.. Just one of the ADDICTS who Volunteer our services :D
Yes you are correct about the keyboard warriors but the banking warriors also need to watch whats coming out of their mouths too because we as a club could be reported by the referee & assistants... :(
Always take the lens cap off mun mush...

https://neilcharlesrobertsphotography.smugmug.com