brynmawr v brecon

The place for discussion of those things not related to the Club, but beware there are limits!!

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

viewfromthestand

brynmawr v brecon

Post by viewfromthestand »

Whilst we have an enforced rest period for the lack lustre regional A teams to be humiliated . Can i say I like many Ebbw supporters watcheda great game of rugby down on Frenchie's Field , Ebbw Vale on Saturday between Brynmawr and Ynysybwl. A game with all the thrills and spills of a hard fought cup match. Brynmawr were victorious and deserved the spoils .
This coming Saturday we are sidelined again for the second week because of the lack lustre regional A teams to be further humiliated. On a positive note there is a massive game being played in division 1 east Brynmawr v Brecon. I believe this game is being played on the WERN , Merthyrs home pitch. Its the top of the table clash and will include players who are well known to us . Damian Hudd, Nathan Preece , Ryan Gardner in the Brynmawr side and former Steelman Jonny Bowen in the Brecon side. Andy Powell the former Welsh International No 8 and current golf buggy grand prix champion coaches Brecon. Brynmawr will need a huge support over the Wern and I urge our gang to go over a shout for a fellow Bleanau Gwent team. It has to be better than walking around Tesco loking for other depressed addicts to talk to. Wear your Ebbw colours with pride and let the Mawr know we are not all one eyed club supporters.