Next season

You'll never guess what I heard in the pub/club/Tesco's last night.......

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

CJ

Re: Next season

Post by CJ »

david brown wrote:It was never my aim to offend anyone ,hence the jocular comments .Just hoped it would get some info on next season My reference to VICTORIA was simply to highlight the unlikely hood of finding a DUDE there.May hit below the belt ,but i have never made any direct insults at any of the fellow participants .
Did you really think the powers that be would read this post and think "oh Davids having a whinge lets show all of our cards immediately"

As mentioned before the club will release information when it is appropriate.

Whatever the club do is not enough. I remember a season or so back we were releasing two announcements a week. I loved this, it gave information and also something to look forward to on the chosen days. This wasn't good enough either. Pretty much whatever they do will still be bemoaned.

On top of this, if more people actually volunteered and helped out they may be more privy to whats going on in and around the club....just a thought. Seems everybody can fight the good from fight behind a keyboard but isnt willing to roll their sleeves up and get their hands dirty.
CJ

Post by CJ »

david brown

Post by david brown »

Refuse to respond to the rather ridiculous first sentence,However travelling from CAERPHILLY ,i am led to believe that next season for whatever reasons my companions will not be renewing their membership.This means that i will be prepared to arrive on match days early and will most certainly help in anyway required.Having no obligations i would be proud to seen to be contributing in any way and help in any way.Will most certainly be prepared to fight the good fight for our club
CJ

Post by CJ »

but that ridiculous first sentence is what your post suggests David. What else could it mean
david brown

AX CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCA

Post by david brown »

Strange how people select trivial comments because they believe it substantiates what they interpret.Yet make no mention of the fact that there is a volunteer for next season ,which surely is far more important?? Strongly suggest we both act like grown men and call a truce.
chris

Post by chris »

Nice to see a few announcements. As they say, better late than never.

Also glad that the signings of Ashley and Rhys are now confirmed. Both excellent additions to the squad.
Stevey

Post by Stevey »

Well I blame Brexit anyway :D
jadegoodiesfridge

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

Strange to see David's headline in his last post .I screamed exactly the same thing this morning in the bathroom after eating Aldi's baked beans on Thursday !!!