JON DAVIES

Whether you're looking forward to kick-off or the final whistle has blown, this is the place for supporters of EVRFC

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

david brown

JON DAVIES

Post by david brown »

Out walking this morning ,met JON DAVIES grandfather.He told me he had left and gone to BEDWAS.Heard rumours that he could not settle at EBBW,and would not train .
Stevey

Re: JON DAVIES

Post by Stevey »

If you won't/can't train you won't get picked. I'm a fan of his aggressive style of play and can understand his decision but many players train and then play. Maybe it's a different policy at Bedwas.
Malpas69

Post by Malpas69 »

He is one of these frustrating players. He has all of the skills and the physical attributes to be a great player, especially with his ability to play in both the second row and the back row. That said, if he cannot and will not train (not sure how true this is), then he cannot expect to be selected in the playing squad. He has not really had much game time this season (probably due to the reasons cited above), but with his physicality and agression (in the rugby context), he could have been a good asset for us, especially with our lack of ball carriers.
Crime in multi-storey car parks - that is just wrong on so many different levels!!
DaiLew

Post by DaiLew »

A pity, if true. However, he's been unavailable for possibly the majority of the time that he's been with us.
Malpas69

Post by Malpas69 »

I read that he scored two tries today and was voted MoM for Bedwas against Newport.
Crime in multi-storey car parks - that is just wrong on so many different levels!!