Methyr RFC(a) cup R'd2

Whether you're looking forward to kick-off or the final whistle has blown, this is the place for supporters of EVRFC

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Beaufort Boy

Methyr RFC(a) cup R'd2

Post by Beaufort Boy »

I know that we are very passionate ADDICTS and support no others apart from The Mighty Steelmen BUT once again, I felt embarrassed(not for myself) from hearing so much pathetic drivel(being polite here) coming from the mouths of some of the Ebbw Supporters during and after todays game at the Wern! From the kick off, vitriolic abuse aimed at the ref began and comments from the so called 'experts' who have no idea what they are talking about but must think they do and must think they are entertaining when the ref didn't penalise any Merthyr player for doing something wrong, when they actually didn't;'t do anything wrong! In the first half I was sitting in front of some of the embarrassing IDIOTS who dribbled their drivel and I couldn't believe what I was hearing at times.. Thank fcuk that in the 2nd half I was sitting well out of ear shot of what was being said.... Be Very Passionate-YES be Very IDIOTIC-Leave it at your front door....
Don't forget, OUR club can be reported to the WRU for any abuse of officials etc, by the clubs Supporters...
The laws of the game can be found https://laws.worldrugby.org if you want to read them before we host Neath next Saturday....
Thank you..
Robo
Always take the lens cap off mun mush...

https://neilcharlesrobertsphotography.smugmug.com
jadegoodiesfridge

Re: Methyr RFC(a) cup R'd2

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

Can't comment on that Neil,I was stood,like Billy no mates,soaked,by the side of the stand,and the Ebbw supporters there were a good bunch.Merthyr supporters on the other hand ???...first game I've been to in 42 years of supporting Ebbw where I witnessed crowd trouble.Not sure if any Ebbw supporters were involved,honestly ,nobody was wearing Ebbw colours,but not nice to see at the end of the game.Then I ran the gauntlet getting back to the bus station,simply because of my Steelmen bobble hat .Wasn't banter ,quite intimidating really .but I'm big and ugly enough to simply brush it aside.If what you say is true then obviously both sets of supporters have their crosses to bear.