Well done Ospreys!

Anything regional, again there are limits

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

ebbwboy

Well done Ospreys!

Post by ebbwboy »

Reminded me of Ebbw beating Toulouse: all guts, organisation and determination. Nice to see Shaun doing well with a cracking break for Parker's try and some great kicking from hand.
Now, if only we had a real region in Gwent that would play with such passion and embrace all potential supporters, we might get somehwere.
"We may be in the tropics but today Queensland has been as cold as Ebbw Vale" - Stuart Barnes, Lions' Tour 2001.
Mykal

Post by Mykal »

Only slightly less bloodshed! Let's hope the Ospreys away match doesn't reming us of the away leg in Toulouse.
String

Post by String »

Im neutral about the neath/swansea hybrids so dont really care less if stade had won or not.

However Castres and Toulouse did us proud.
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

However Castres and Toulouse did us proud.
Dont know what to say to that really, if there was an 'Im tired of this, how boring' smiley i just might have clicked it.
...GARN RFC...
String

Post by String »

.. but there isnt. Just because your lone newport supporting deluded little brain thinks its wrong doesnt mean everyone else who hates them for what theyve done cant speak their mind.
Poolersaint

Post by Poolersaint »

I'd like all the Welsh Regions to perform well to be honest. I'm not a Dragons fan by any means but I was hoping they'd come away from Castres with their heads held high, (even if it's just for the Welsh squad contingent to perform well and gain confidence) which they seemed to do. Good luck to them and the other sides, I'd love to see a couple of them in the q/finals of the Heineken Cup ! Can't see it happening tho !
String

Post by String »

Ideal world none of the welsh teams would get out of the groups. Cardiff however have possibly the easiest group theres been so should qualify. The more newport lose by the happier i am after what theyve done to us and rugby in general.