Pre season games

You'll never guess what I heard in the pub/club/Tesco's last night.......

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Bodie 007

Pre season games

Post by Bodie 007 »

Think we learned more from the run out at Clifton on Saturday than at Neath the week before.
Hopefully it is a sign that team is gelling now.
Malpas69

Re: Pre season games

Post by Malpas69 »

There are a few names inked in for the first league game I would suggest, but some positions still very much up for grabs.
Crime in multi-storey car parks - that is just wrong on so many different levels!!
marshomano

Post by marshomano »

Unfortunately due to very poorly timed summer holiday plans, i missed both pre season days so far. I havent seen anything in the way of reports either - i know the results have been somewhat positive, but how has it been from the stands??
Bodie 007

Post by Bodie 007 »

Tut tut, bad planning on those holiday dates :D
marshomano

Post by marshomano »

Don't even get me started. The neath result was the first thing I loaded when I took my phone off airplane mode πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Malpas69

Post by Malpas69 »

It is great to have an unbeaten pre-season and there are lots of positives and lots of selection headaches for the coaches.

Normally by this time, we (the supporters) have a pretty good idea of what the starting XV may look like for the first league game, but this time around, I would really not even like to hazard a guess as to what the team is likely to be!

A number of positions are probably already pencilled in (or even inked in), but others are still very much up for grabs. Apart from a few players who are injured, pretty much all of the squad have had a run out in most of the pre-season games.
Crime in multi-storey car parks - that is just wrong on so many different levels!!