Not one to call our wonderful refs over but......

The place for discussion of those things not related to the Club, but beware there are limits!!

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

valleyblues

Not one to call our wonderful refs over but......

Post by valleyblues »

I see that a certain Mr K Evans was in charge of Newbridge v Llanharan on the weekend and got some rave reviews from the Newbridge camp. Something has to be seen to be done to improve the standard of reffing, as we have seen so often, it is not very good. See you all at the parade on Wednesday[/url]

note from moderator >> sorry to have to move this guys, but it belongs in the General Discussion section.
Villa, we are coming for you!!!!!
Graham

Post by Graham »

Is that the one that posted on the ScrumV message board as well? He is about as popular down at Newbridge as he is with us. Most people already know my feelings about him, so I don't need to re-emphasise them, but I was wondering how we would all feel if he were to referee our game at Newbridge?

I think the game he ref'd at Newbridge was against Llandovery, but there again I could be wrong. :?

I was going to start a thread a while ago about the poor standard of refereeing in this league, but (as has been pointed out already this season) I suppose we just have to accept the level that we are at, and accept that we won't be seeing the better refs anymore. :roll:

Cest la vie (sp?)
String

Post by String »

After the match deciding decisions on the weekend this guy cant really be any worse surely.