He still doesn't get the message

If you have any comments or views on the Gwent Dragons this is the place to post.

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Graham

He still doesn't get the message

Post by Graham »

With people like Dobbin representing them, the Dragons have no chance of getting non Newport fans on board. The man has done as much for the Dragons cause as Osama Bin Laden has done for peace in Iraq. Here is old Dobbin's latest beauty.

Writing about the team selection of the Dragons forth coming match against Worcester, the Newport Daily Andrex's very own Agatha Christie (his work seems to be pure fiction from his over active imagination), his first paragraph says;

"NEWPORT hand a debut to lock Bryn Griffiths for Saturday's Powergen Cup-tie against Worcester, who have jumped to fourth in the Guinness Premiership table."

Funny that, 'cos I thought that Newport were playing against Beddau in the Konica Minolta Cup.

This merely confirms what we have all known all along about the pen pushing donkey. It is little wonder that many of the Newport (and Dragons) fans don't want their teams associated with them.
Steve Young

Post by Steve Young »

I agree totally with you Graham, and I will say in my own defence, that, I am a bit ham-fisted on the keyboard and accidently stumbled onto this part of the forum by complete accident. The Dragon's,newport,"the region" still exist then?
WoofBark

Post by WoofBark »

I support Pontypridd and I know that nobody from Ponty would even contemplate going to watch the C*****F Blues. :P
lenny

Re: He still doesn't get the message

Post by lenny »

Graham wrote:With people like Dobbin representing them, the Dragons have no chance of getting non Newport fans on board. The man has done as much for the Dragons cause as Osama Bin Laden has done for peace in Iraq. Here is old Dobbin's latest beauty.

Writing about the team selection of the Dragons forth coming match against Worcester, the Newport Daily Andrex's very own Agatha Christie (his work seems to be pure fiction from his over active imagination), his first paragraph says;

"NEWPORT hand a debut to lock Bryn Griffiths for Saturday's Powergen Cup-tie against Worcester, who have jumped to fourth in the Guinness Premiership table."

Funny that, 'cos I thought that Newport were playing against Beddau in the Konica Minolta Cup.

This merely confirms what we have all known all along about the pen pushing donkey. It is little wonder that many of the Newport (and Dragons) fans don't want their teams associated with them.

Totally agree with you Graham,I hate it when the dragqueens are referred to as Newport.I am A NEWPORT rfc supporter and wish my team were not associated with this so called region.