CLUB SHOP CLOSED ON FIRST HOME GAME AFTER XMAS

If you are a member of EVRFC Supporters Club then check here for announcements

Moderators: The ref, Henry Crun, Milo

is steve going?

CLUB SHOP CLOSED ON FIRST HOME GAME AFTER XMAS

Post by is steve going? »

Nice to see that the club shop was SHUT again today :cry: I and my mates had crimbo money to spend there today on the old merchandise. Looks like we'll have to go to to a certain Blackwood sports shop where the shirts are only £35.00.

Did anyone hear the Raffle being called today? What were the numbers?
crusader

Shop

Post by crusader »

Itching to spend the money that Santa gave me in the club shop, but to no avail yesterday. A certain female board member told me that it should be back open for Saturday.
is steve going?

Re: Shop

crusader wrote:Itching to spend the money that Santa gave me in the club shop, but to no avail yesterday. A certain female board member told me that it should be back open for Saturday.
Avery big game for us against N*****t lots of kids in the club and yet again shop is shut. mmmm. Is it time for changes here too :?:
Mykal

Post by Mykal »

Is there anything to actually buy? There's only so many jerseys and car stickers that I need.
is steve going?

Mykal wrote:Is there anything to actually buy? There's only so many jerseys and car stickers that I need.
Well they did have some scarfes, shirts,and beanie hat's before xmas, they can't have sold them Mykal, as the shop is never open long enough. :(
Mykal

Post by Mykal »

I apologise for being a bit dismissive. But, in all seriousness, the shop is a shambles and has been for some time. Yep, you can buy a hat, a scarf or a jersey, but you'll only buy them once a season at the very most (I've had my jersey since about 1997, would have had an 'Offical' one for Christmas, but there were only extra large available!). Why not make smaller, cheaper items available, pens, pencils, mugs, etc, things that you'd buy more often. Should mean a bit of cash turning over and gets the club name out and about.
Raffles

Re: CLUB SHOP CLOSED ON FIRST HOME GAME AFTER XMAS

Post by Raffles »

[Did anyone hear the Raffle being called today? What were the numbers?[/quote]

Because it was so busy downstairs, and I don't have a loud voice, we called the raffle in the VP lounge. Both bottles were won there (no fix I promise) Couldn't tell you off the top of my head who won or the numbers but if you'd like to check, the winning tickets were pinned to the notice board at the bottom of the stairs as usual. Apologies for not shouting the winning numbers downstairs but as I said I don't have a particularly loud voice and it was rather busy so didn't think I'd be heard anyway!
Graham

Post by Graham »

Raffles wrote:we called the raffle in the VP lounge. Both bottles were won there (no fix I promise)
Blinkin' marvellous mun!! All the tickets I bought upstairs last season and nobody seemed to win up there. This season I'm drinking downstairs (not rich enough to be a VP this season) and the flamin' prizes are going upstairs!! It's a conspiracy I tell you. :evil:
Raffles wrote:Apologies for not shouting the winning numbers downstairs but as I said I don't have a particularly loud voice and it was rather busy so didn't think I'd be heard anyway!
A woman that can't make herself heard? You must be every man's dream. 8)

Ah well, as long as the bottles went to a deserving home. :lol:
Raffles

Post by Raffles »

Well Graham, if you'd like to do the job you're more than welcome!
Graham

Post by Graham »

Raffles wrote:Well Graham, if you'd like to do the job you're more than welcome!
Not a hope in hell. :lol: :lol:

To do that, you need to be persuasive, and I could never be as persuasive as you ladies are.
Raffles

Post by Raffles »

By the way Graham, great pic! :lol:
DfE

Plastic fantastic...the other type.

Post by DfE »

wanted to but new top after turks game but they couldn't accept plastic ? agree with all the other comments, the young lady who's usually behind counter does fine job...pity there wasn't a bit more selection.
We'll be back!