U19's

Cymru Am Byth ('nuff said)

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Graham

U19's

Post by Graham »

Congratulations to the U19 lads. Particularly happy to see that Gareth Maule and Lewis Evans got a try each tonight.

Report in here.
X Files

Post by X Files »

Coached by B.Hayward - I think he is not attached to a club a the momment; could do a job for you guys!!!
String

Post by String »

X Files wrote:Coached by B.Hayward - I think he is not attached to a club a the momment; could do a job for you guys!!!
He already did a job for us - thats why we're struggling for survival.
Graham

Post by Graham »

X Files wrote:Coached by B.Hayward - I think he is not attached to a club a the momment; could do a job for you guys!!!
I believe he's with Blaina now.
X Files

Post by X Files »

Funny String, I thought it might have a wee tad to do with not winning a game since he left! Bit like Wales struggling because of Ruddocks previous efforts eh?
BILLY B

Post by BILLY B »

X Files wrote:Funny String, I thought it might have a wee tad to do with not winning a game since he left! Bit like Wales struggling because of Ruddocks previous efforts eh?
Or could it be that we don't seem to have played a game since he left? what with all this farce with club's not turning up or phoning to say that they cannot get a team together, it's just diabolical. :?
String

Post by String »

X Files wrote:Funny String, I thought it might have a wee tad to do with not winning a game since he left! Bit like Wales struggling because of Ruddocks previous efforts eh?
We won very few games while he was here out of a large number played. Highlights include an away nil hammering off Llandovery, losses to Maesteg, Glamorgan Wanderers and other giants in world rugby. We scraped a few wins and that was it. League position much the same as now.

Since he left we've played very few games and while we havent won any still havent lost as many as we did under Hayward.

I cant say im sorry hes gone - he obviously didnt have what it took to coach at this level yet and the club at that point was desperate. Drastic change was needed.