IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!

If you are a member of EVRFC Supporters Club then check here for announcements

Moderators: The ref, Henry Crun, Milo

Raffles

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!

Post by Raffles »

Congratulations to Milo and Bethan on the birth of their daughter earlier this evening. Milo junior made her appearance at 8.11 weighing 7ibs 3 oz Mother and daughter both well. :D
Graham

Re: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!

Post by Graham »

Raffles wrote:Congratulations to Milo and Bethan on the birth of their daughter earlier this evening. Milo junior made her appearance at 8.11 weighing 7ibs 3 oz Mother and daughter both well. :D
That is very good news. congratulations on the "Milette".
ebbwboy

Re: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!

Post by ebbwboy »

Raffles wrote:Congratulations to Milo and Bethan on the birth of their daughter earlier this evening. Milo junior made her appearance at 8.11 weighing 7ibs 3 oz Mother and daughter both well. :D
Good news indeed. Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Milo and a big welcome to Ebbw's youngest fan!
"We may be in the tropics but today Queensland has been as cold as Ebbw Vale" - Stuart Barnes, Lions' Tour 2001.
Andy Swanson

Post by Andy Swanson »

:D I can confirm that the youngest EVRC supporter already has the lung power to add a few decibels to the bank and that Milo and Bethan will be bringing Milo junior home today (Tuesday) They are all well and I am sure that Milo will posting his own message on this forum very soon. Graham George and I are both very happy and proud Grandfathers.
J.A.Swanson
Graham

Post by Graham »

Andy Swanson wrote::D I can confirm that the youngest EVRC supporter already has the lung power to add a few decibels to the bank and that Milo and Bethan will be bringing Milo junior home today (Tuesday) They are all well and I am sure that Milo will posting his own message on this forum very soon. Graham George and I are both very happy and proud Grandfathers.
Cigars all round then eh senior? 8)
wiggy29

Post by wiggy29 »

Well done to you all , dose this now mean we have a new programe seller.
Still all the best to the three of you. :D
Raffles

Post by Raffles »

Graham wrote:
Andy Swanson wrote::D I can confirm that the youngest EVRC supporter already has the lung power to add a few decibels to the bank and that Milo and Bethan will be bringing Milo junior home today (Tuesday) They are all well and I am sure that Milo will posting his own message on this forum very soon. Graham George and I are both very happy and proud Grandfathers.
Cigars all round then eh senior? 8)
And don't forget the drinks! :lol:
Wally

Post by Wally »

Happy 1st Birthday to Catrin for yesterday.

What a rollercoaster of a first season she has had.
Positive Mental Village Attitude.

C'Mon Ebbw

You can take the Wal out Of Ebbw but you can't take the Ebbw out of the Wal.