Who to vote for?

As suggested in our Forums, here is the place to post all those non-rugby related issues

Moderators: The ref, Henry Crun

Graham

Who to vote for?

Post by Graham »

Whether it be local or general elections, can we trust any of these parties?

Who are you voting for this week? I know two parties who'd never get my vote at any elections.
html junkie

Re: Who to vote for?

Post by html junkie »

Graham wrote:Whether it be local or general elections, can we trust any of these parties?

Who are you voting for this week? I know two parties who'd never get my vote at any elections.
I've voted for everyone except the Tories at some point in some election. I'm leaning towards Dai and Trish on Thursday although I must say the Plaid guy impressed me on Dragon's Eye on Sunday!
Martyn Madden: That's show business
Me: **** off!
piglet

Post by piglet »

Alex Codling for PM
Beefy

Post by Beefy »

Lets hope Dai Davies MP will still be able to make it to home games this year eh?

Congratulations to both him and Trish!

They have shown the same type of refusal to be bullied by the big boys that our team has shown on many occassions...long may it continue!
"One swallow doesn't make a summer" K.Jones circa. 1998/99
Dai Rob

Post by Dai Rob »

I say 'congratulations' to Dai (and Trish). Having seen the acceptance speech from David and Councillor Hopkins 'deliver' his closing speech on the bbc website, we can only be grateful that Trish won! (Dai's speech - http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/chec ... id=5131820)

It's been a long and tiresome seven weeks Dai, but i'm afraid the old cliche now comes in to play.. .."The hard work starts now.".

Best of luck to both. :wink:
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.. ..To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
Eye Jay

Post by Eye Jay »

Yes, good luck to Dai. He'll need it up there.

I certainly hope that we'll still be seeing him standing by the fence at Eugene Cross!!

:o
Blog The Steel Daffodil
Consultancy Eye For Finance
Twitter EyeJay2

The hoops are back!
Beefy

Post by Beefy »

Hopefully he'll get some new threads too.
"One swallow doesn't make a summer" K.Jones circa. 1998/99