Supporters Club News - Sept 07

If you are a member of EVRFC Supporters Club then check here for announcements

Moderators: The ref, Henry Crun, Milo

Milo

Supporters Club News - Sept 07

Post by Milo »

AGM News

Following on for the supporters club AGM last night there has been a few personnell changes in the supporters club ranks.

The officers for the coming season are as follows:

Chairman - Iain Swanson (Milo)
Vice Chairman - Paul Walbyoff (Wally)
Treasurer - Dawn Wilcox
Dep Treasurer - Lynne Evans
Secretary - Isobel Jukes

Programme Editor - Alan Evans

Can I extend my thanks to the outgoing officers of Dawn Edwards (former secretary), Clive Rowlands (Former Vice Chair), and Lynne Evans (former Treasurer) Although Lynne will continue as deputy treasurer for a 6month hand over period to Dawn Wilcox.

There is no change at present to the current committee members of: Jacque Rowlands, Clive Rowlands, Jan Sutherland, Paul Thomas, Tish Thomas, Kevin Parton, Graham George.

Away Buses

Maesteg
The supporters club will of course be running a bus/buses to our first away trip to Maesteg next Saturday the 8th September. We will meet at the club at 12.00 to leave at 12.15 prompt. The bus will then leave Maesteg at 5.30pm. The list is up on the notice board in the clubhouse so please add your name to the list tomorrow as we are expecting demand for seats to be high. After tomorrow you can ring me on 07733 232417 to book your seat on the bus. The prices are £6 for supporters club members and £9 for non members of the supoprters club. Concessions will be £3 and £6 respectively.

Aberavon
I believe that we are awaiting confirmation of the kick off time for this fixture. We will have a bus going, I will advise on meeting and departure times once this is confirmed the bus list for this game on the 29th September will be on the notice board in the club at the Bridgend home game on the 22nd September. I will also post full details on the web.

Membership

May I remind all that at this time of year, its time to renew your supporters club memberships. The price has been frozen for yet another year at £5 pp. Memberships will be on sale at the game tomorrow, or before the away bus next week to Maesteg. Our superb webmaster is also going to put the application form online for us, so you can download it, print it out and then fill it in and post or hand in to us. So its never been easier for you to join!!! Our membership was up by approx 10% last year and we are hoping for another increase this year as the supporters club goes from strength to strength.

Thank you all for your continued support, and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow for a beer and a post match chat!

Milo
A bad days fishing is better than a great day in work!

http://iainswansonangling.weebly.com/
Milo

Post by Milo »

And thanks to our super efficiant webmaster the online form is now available to print out and then post or hand in to us.

The link is by here!!

http://www.ebbwvalerfc.co.uk/mem%2008.htm
A bad days fishing is better than a great day in work!

http://iainswansonangling.weebly.com/
Graham

Post by Graham »

Keep up the good work Milo and Co. You put a lot of time and effort in, and I assure you it gets noticed and is appreciated.