Supporters Club End of Season

If you are a member of EVRFC Supporters Club then check here for announcements

Moderators: The ref, Henry Crun, Milo

Milo

Supporters Club End of Season

Post by Milo »

Letters have being posted today to all supporters club members which also contains the voting forms for the annual awards. Please bring your filled in voting slips to the game next saturday and post them into the ballot box. The deadline for all votes is kick off. After that no other votes will count!! The winners will be announced at approx 6pm in the main bar. You want to post the votes back to me if you cant make the last game, my address is in the letter so you are more than welcome to do that if you cant make the Cross Keys match

I may announce the top 3 in reverse order in each category this year, as people always ask me "how did......do" so to raise the tension a little what do you think about that? 2nd and 3rd wont get anything (unless someone wants to sponsor a prize?) but it may just raise the interest a bit?!

The tickets for the end of season do will be on sale this coming saturday. The date is now confirmed as the 7th of June in the rugby club. There will be a buffet, disco stu and an artist. The price is £5 for members and £10 for any non members.
A bad days fishing is better than a great day in work!

http://iainswansonangling.weebly.com/