You know your at the top of the career ladder when....

As suggested in our Forums, here is the place to post all those non-rugby related issues

Moderators: The ref, Henry Crun

Milo

You know your at the top of the career ladder when....

Post by Milo »

Now I truely know i'm at the top of my game!

I received a letter this morning at work, addressed quite corrrectly to myself, NPD Manger Real Crisps etc etc anyway on opening the letter I was truely honoured to read that someone had sent me 2 "Exclusive" free tickets to the Sewerage and Waste Convention 2008 to be held in the holiday inn, in Newport!!!!!

The letter goes on to say that a highly stimulating show is on offer and it promises to be an event definatley not to be missed! I am able to view the latest technologies in waste and sewerage! Along with that I have the exclusivity of the offer of a luncheon meeting and siminar to discuss the finer points of sewerage!

I am in awe!! What can I possibly say to such an invite!!!
I dont know how lucky I am!

I'm still wondering what the chuffin ell new product development has to do with sewerage and waste!?
A bad days fishing is better than a great day in work!

http://iainswansonangling.weebly.com/
html junkie

Post by html junkie »

The organisers have really missed a trick here haven't they. Why hold this event at the Holiday Inn? Surely there's only one venue appropriate for waste and sewerage in Newport... (fill in your own punchline here)
Martyn Madden: That's show business
Me: **** off!
Raffles

Post by Raffles »

Ha ha, knowing Milo, I was reading his post and was almost expecting there to be a punchline along the lines of what you were hinting at html junkie! :lol:
Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself!
Milo

Post by Milo »

Ha ha no punchline! That was a genuine letter I had in work!!

needless to say....i'm not going!!
A bad days fishing is better than a great day in work!

http://iainswansonangling.weebly.com/